The force measuring model measures force by indicating the deflection of a spring pack assembly where one pound of force is equivalent to 0.001" as noted on the dial indicator. 0-100 lbs
A dial indicator mounting block is added to the top of the ram. Mounted to the bottom of the ram is a small fixture that contains a stack of Belleville spring washers. Deflection of the washers moves a push rod; the movement of the push rod is measured by a dial indicator.
Dial Indicator Included!
- Perfectly suited for use with in-line bullet seating and bushing neck die such as LE Wilson.
- Compact size allows for use on your loading bench or at the range.
- No need to permanently mount to your loading bench: however, mounting holes are provided if you wish to.
- Press working height is adjustable from 0” to 7.5” or 0” to 6” when one of the force packs are used.
- Height adjustment is made by loosening 2 screws on the right side of the press headwith the supplied T-Handle hex key.
- 1” press ram stroke.
- Easy height adjustment. Loosen the two press head clamp screws and place your die under the ram. Next stroke the handle fully. Now retract the handle so the head moves down 1-2 scale divisions and tighten the screws. This will give the proper height setting for most situations.