NOW IN STAINLESS VERSION!
Wilson case trimmers are unique in that the case is held by a case holder which simulates a rifle chamber. Cases are held in case holders by their own body taper. The case holders sit in a rail system that also holds the cutter housing insuring square and perfect alignment every time. Trimmers can be held in a vise or are compatible with the L.E. Wilson Case Trimmer Stand. Trimmers can also be used for inside neck reaming, military crimp removal, and case mouth deburring by adding additional cutters.
- Oversize cutter to handle 50 Caliber cases (.610)
- Longer length to trim longer cases up to 3.925
- Stop screw diameter is 1/2" - 20 thread for fine adjustment and firm stop
- Stop screw is coated in a black oxide coating for a durable long lasting finish
- Micrometer Stop Adjustment
- Trimmer will accept accessories such as - 50 Cal Primer Pocket Reamer (to remove military crimp), 50 Cal Inside Neck Reamer (available in .507 and .512 diameter) and the NEW Titanium Nitride Cutter
- Compatible with 50 Caliber mounting stands
- The 50 Caliber Trimmer is also compatible with all other case holders and will trim down to 6mm
|CT:CT 50 BMG w/ Micro Adj||CTS-50MICU|