NOW IN STAINLESS VERSION!
Wilson case trimmers are unique in that the case is held by a case holder which simulates a rifle chamber. Cases are held in case holders by their own body taper. The case holders sit in a rail system that also holds the cutter housing insuring square and perfect alignment every time. Trimmers can be held in a vise or are compatible with the L.E. Wilson Case Trimmer Stand. Trimmers can also be used for inside neck reaming, military crimp removal, and case mouth de-burring by adding additional cutters.
- Oversize cutter to handle 50 Caliber cases (.610)
- Longer length to trim longer cases up to 3.925
- Stop screw diameter is 1/2" - 20 thread for fine adjustment and firm stop
- Stop screw is coated in a black oxide coating for a durable long lasting finish
- Trimmer will accept accessories such as - 50 Cal Primer Pocket Reamer (to remove military crimp), 50 Cal Inside Neck Reamer (available in .507 and .512 diameter) and the NEW Titanium Nitride Cutter
- Compatible with 50 Caliber mounting stands
- The 50 Caliber Trimmer is also compatible with all other case holders and will trim down to 6mm
|CT:CT 50 BMG SS w/SS Handle